Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Princess Dress Up Aprons

My little girls love to dress up and plan pretend.  They enjoy the Disney princesses.  I found an adorable sewing pattern, McCall M6619, during a JoAnn $0.99 pattern sale.  I simplified the pattern by not adding overlays, but I think it turned into a cute dress ups.  


The pattern lets you make a variety of Disney Princess dresses.  This one is supposed to look like Rapunzel.  

(Of course little sister wanted to join the photos.) I am currently working on a pink Aurora dress for my sweet niece. A great thing I love about the apron is when other kids come over to the house I can tie it to fit their size.  


 After I finish the Aurora apron, I will try and post some pictures.Please note that this pattern isn't limited to Disney princess dress ups.  You can use any type of fabric or pattern to make the dress up what your child would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment