Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Update on Past Project: Felt Playhouse

Sorry I have not been current with this blog.  I read in one of my post (click here to read it) that I was going to post pictures of my felt playhouse I made for my daughter for Christmas in 2011.  Unfortunately, I didn't finish it by Christmas.  I did finish it by New Year's Eve. 
What my daughter opened on Christmas.  Sad.
My little ones (and their friends) love it.  They have loved it so much that it has been falling apart a little. Sorry I don't have more pictures.  I will take more after I have fixed the wear and tear on it.
Dog and Fishbowl Side
I know you can only see one side, but I have described the other sides.  The front has a door, window, mailbox, and flower pot. The back sides were gardens with a large tree in the corner.  

It was a lot of work.  And to be honest, I don't think I would make another one again.  It might have been because I tried to finish it before Christmas with only two month and a brand new baby.  

No comments:

Post a Comment